Filter : Padovan Dynamos 5 Cross Flow Filter – B001061
Padovan Dynamos 5 Cross Flow Filter
Item # B001061
- Model year: 2017
- Serial#: 90903763-0/003
- Power: 480 V / 3 PH
- Comes with DE Mixing Tank which is jacketed
- Dimensions: Cross Flow unit: +/- 31” W x 70” H x 125” L
- Tank: 3’ D x 125” H
- Cross Flow Weight: 1,764 lbs (empty and not including DE tank)
- Comes with User manual, drawings and parts list.
- 100% savings in fossil flours and perlite
- 80-90% recovery of clarified product from sediments
- 80% reduction in electrical consumption compared to static tubular tangential technology
- 70% reduction in water consumption compared to static tubular tangential technology
- 70% reduction in detergent usage compared to static tubular tangential technology
The Padovan Dynamos Cross-Flow is a patented, rotating, high-solid filter with an innovative calibrated back-pulse system. Its patented system allows filtering not only of lees, but also of wines, with optimal results, even better than those obtained with tubular filters. Unlike other high solids cross-flow systems, the Dynamos can run 24+ hours before needing to be cleaned.
- A range of sizes available for small wineries up to large production facilities.
- Eliminates the need to use filter aids such as D.E. for lees filtration
- Solids-free juice and wine lees can be bottled directly as with a traditional cross-flow filtration system. It can be used to polish wine that has been racked and is relatively low in suspended solids.