Many Unique Advantages:
- Undeniable oenological quality of obtained must.
- Metal parts in contact with the macerated grapes or juices are in stainless steel.
- The pressing operation is controlled by a PLC with an intuitive operating screen: adjustable pressure on pomace (up to 5 bars) and pressure holding times.
- The operator is absolutely free while the pressing is being made (automatic piloting).
- Demoulding of the press-cake after pressing (Bucher Vaslin patent) thanks to hydraulic cylinders.
- Continuous devatting and pressing (through two pressing cages).
- Two positions: a working position (H. 2,70 m) and a compact handling position (H. 1,80 m).
- Hydraulic cylinders located outside of the pressing area.
Description The Bucher JLB 5 press is composed of:
- A stainless steel pressing plate activated by two hydraulic cylinders.
- One or two stainless steel perforated pressing cages.
- One large trough in stainless steel per pressing cage.
- External protecting cage with half a see-through and circular-sliding cage.
- A control panel with PLC – 9 adjustable programs – 9 levels of pressure for each program.
- A hydraulic unit for the cylinders functioning.
- Four handling wheels with brakes.
- Four adjustable feet.
- The perforated pressing cage has been made with a defined perforation rate for an optimal flow property without any modification in the juice.
Easy demoulding (Bucher Vaslin patent) At the end of the pressing, by using the controls available on the PLC:
- The cylinders raise the cage and the “press-cake” thanks to a very simple device of small chains to be fixed.
- The cage is then blocked up-high with spacers that are placed in the trough.
- Then the plate goes down and pushes the “press-cake” out of the cage.