PRE-OWNED CERTIFIED TOM BEARD CABINET BARREL WASHER
- TBC2 Barrel Washing Machine Serial #97-069
- Current Machine Pressure is 140 PSI
- Upgrade to High-Pressure stainless steel booster option pump that produces 250 psi @ 4.5 GPM per barrel available to quote
- Motor-driven, proprietary designed high-pressure wash nozzles
- Upgrade to Ozone resistant Stainless Steel braided hoses with high-pressure swivels
- Upgrade to Ozone resistant angle piston inlet valves that prevent back-flow
- PLC controlled wash cycle to automatically switch between hot and cold rinse cycle via user-adjustable timers
- Current Washing Programming Timers in functioning condition
- Upgrade to Touch Screen interface to give operator full control of all washing parameters and functions upgrade available to quote separately
- Gear-driven wash wand lift mechanism.
- 2” tri-clamp inlet connections for both hot and cold rinse water.
- The rinse cycle will include a hot water bunghole area rinse, a hot water barrel rinse, and a cold-water barrel rinse.
- This system includes a roller assembly mounted on top of the washer to assist the operator in rolling the barrels down and lining up the bungholes
- The operator can set the time for each of these rinses by simply changing the timer values on the face of the control panel.
- Electrical: 440/220 VAC 3-Phase, 20 Amp Service
- Water: 10 gpm @ 50 psi
- Air: 15 scfm @ 90 psi / 50 scfm @ 90 psi (Lees Recovery Models)